Transportation Advisory Board - Current Agenda
CITY OF BOULDER
**Please note the Information Items at the bottom of the page, below the regular agenda**
1. Call to Order / 6:00 p.m. Agenda_1-4.MP3
2. Election of Board Officers / 6:02 p.m.
3. Approval of Minutes from the 1 April 2013 meeting /6:07 p.m.
4. Public Participation /6:10 p.m.
5. Staff briefing and TAB input on the Civic Area Update, including choices, analysis, and implementation approaches (Ellis/Assefa/Cowern/Winfree) / 6:15 p.m. (Please note: several of the attachments are large and may take some time to download) Agenda_5-Civic_Area.MP3
6. * Public Hearing and Board Recommendation on the 28th St. Multi-Use Path and Bike Facility (Iris to Yarmouth) CEAP (Walsh/Ritter) / 6:45 p.m.
7. Staff briefing and TAB input regarding the draft 2014-2019 Transportation Capital Improvements Program - Part II (Kellam/Winfree) / 7:20 p.m.
8. Staff briefing and TAB input regarding the TMP Update progress, with an emphasis on Transit Planning (Rutsch/Jones/Kaplan) / 7:50 p.m.
9. Matters / 8:20 p.m. Agenda_9-11.MP3
10. Future Schedule Discussion / 8:55 p.m.
11. Adjournment / 9:00 p.m.
For more information, contact TAB Secretary Angela Reese at 303-441-3266 or Email at ReeseA (at) bouldercolorado (dot) gov. Board packets are available at the Boulder Public Main Library's Reference Desk. Please note agenda item times are approximate.
Last Updated on Tuesday, 14 May 2013 08:48