How You Can Help Make a Difference
|• Donate Something immediately needed by people who are homeless (will be given by the agency) such as:
• Specific requests for donations to homeless serving agencies include:
- Adult size boots and backpacks (new or used). Please drop off donations to Bridge House at 1120-1/2 Pine or call 303-442-8300.
- Travel size toiletries, towels, blankets, sheets, bus tokens. Please drop off donations to the Boulder Shelter for the Homeless between 10 am and 5 pm daily at 4869 North Broadway.
- Blankets and socks. Please
to arrange drop off to Boulder Outreach for Homeless Overflow (warming centers).
- Non-perishable food, toiletries and boy's and girl's socks and underwear (new). Please drop off at Attention Homes at 3080 Broadway, Suite C.
Contact individual agencies for more information
• Volunteer your time, find opportunities here:
Boulder County Network Volunteer Center
Foothills United Way Volunteer Connection
Last Updated on Wednesday, 28 November 2012 12:26