Click on the cover to browse the Recreation Guide.
Online registration starts at 8:30 a.m. on the first Tuesday of the following months. The recreation guide can be found online about a week before registration starts. If you would like to be notified when the recreation guide is online, sign up for our news e-mail list or follow @boulderparksrec on Twitter.
||Spring classes and summer camps
Family PIN and Login ID are required to register online. If you do not have a family PIN and login ID, call our registration office, (303) 413-7270, or (303) 441-4400.
You can also browse for class information and check if spaces are available in classes.
Mail-in a Registration form
East Boulder Community Center
5660 Sioux Dr.
Boulder, CO 80303
Drop-off a Registration form
- North Boulder Recreation Center, 3170 Broadway
- East Boulder Community Center, 5660 Sioux Dr.
- South Boulder Recreation Center, 1360 Gillaspie
Call (303) 413-7270
Monday – Friday, 9 a.m.– 5 p.m.
(A credit card number and class code number from recreation guide are required.)
North and East Centers:
Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m.–5:30 p.m.
Monday – Friday, 9 a.m.–1 p.m.
Recreation guides can also be picked up at the following locations:
- North Boulder Recreation Center, 3170 Broadway;
- East Boulder Community Center, 5660 Sioux Drive;
- South Boulder Recreation Center, 1360 Gillaspie Drive;
- Parks & Recreation Administrative Office, 3198 Broadway;
- Municipal Building, 1777 Broadway
Last Updated on Friday, 24 May 2013 08:07