Landmarks Board Meeting - May 2, 2012
Wednesday, May 2, 2012
1777 Broadway, City Council Chambers
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES FROM THE April 4, 2012 LANDMARKS BOARD MEETING
3. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION FOR ITEMS NOT ON THE AGENDA
4. DISCUSSION OF LANDMARK ALTERATION, DEMOLITION APPLICATIONS ISSUED AND PENDING
5. DISCUSSION OF LANDMARK ALTERATION, DEMOLITION APPLICATIONS ISSUED AND PENDING
A. Public hearing and consideration of an application to designate the building at 1443 Spruce Street as a local historic landmark per Section 9-11-5 of the Boulder Revised Code, 1981 (HIS2012-00015). Applicant/Owner: First United Methodist Church.
6. MATTERS FROM THE LANDMARKS BOARD, PLANNING DEPARTMENT, AND CITY ATTORNEY
A. Update Memo
7. DEBRIEF MEETING/CALENDAR CHECK
PUBLIC HEARING PROCEDURES
Board members who will be present are:
The Landmarks Board is constituted under the Landmarks Presentation Ordinance (Ordinance No. 4721; Title 9, Chapter 11, Boulder Revised Code, 1981) to designate landmarks and historic districts, and to review and approve applications for Landmark Alteration Certificates on such buildings or in such districts.
Public hearing items will be conducted in the following manner:
1. Board members will explain all ex-parte contacts they may have had regarding the item.*
* Ex-parte contacts are communications regarding the item under consideration that a board member may have had with someone prior to the meeting.
All City of Boulder board meetings are digitally recorded and are available from the Central Records office at 303-441-3043. A full audio transcript of the Landmarks Board meeting will be available on the this website approximately ten days after the meeting. Action minutes, prepared by a staff member, will also be available approximately one month after the meeting.
Last Updated on Wednesday, 09 January 2013 14:19