Planning Board Agenda
The electronic packets for the meeting are posted below on the Friday prior to the meeting. These packets include the staff memos to each public hearing item listed below.
Current Meeting: Thursday, June 6, 2013
Location: 1777 Broadway, Council Chambers
Time: 5 p.m.Meeting Packet: 06.06.2013_PB_Packet.pdf
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
The May 16 minutes are scheduled for approval
3. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION
4. DISCUSSION OF DISPOSITIONS, PLANNING BOARD CALL-UPS/CONTINUATIONS
5. PUBLIC HEARING ITEMS
A. Public hearing and consideration of Technical Document Review application # TEC2013-00006, Geneva Park Addition Replat B Final Plat, for the subdivision of Lot 6A of Geneva Park Addition Replat A into two lots: Lot 6B (9,554 s.f.) and Lot 6C (8,151 s.f.). Lot 6C will contain an existing single family home. The site is located at 546 Geneva Avenue and is within the RL-1 (Residential Low-1) zone district.
B. Public hearing to consider a recommendation to City Council on an ordinance that would
1. adopt by reference and with local amendments the 2012 Editions of the
a. International Property Maintenance Code,
2. adopt by reference and with local amendments the 2011 Edition of the National Electrical Code;3. amend Section 9-2-14, “Site Review,” B.R.C. 1981 to clarify energy conservation standards; and4. amend Sections 4-20-47, “Zoning Adjustment Filing Fees,” and 2-3-4, “Board of Building Appeals,” related to the adoption of the International Wildland-Urban Interface Code.
6. MATTERS FROM THE PLANNING BOARD, PLANNING DIRECTOR, AND CITY ATTORNEY
A. Information Item: 2014-2019 Greenways Capital Improvement Program
7. DEBRIEF MEETING/CALENDAR CHECK
For more information call (303) 441-1880. Board packets are available after 4 p.m.Friday prior to the meeting, online at www.bouldercolorado.gov, or at the Planning and Development Service Center, located at 1739 Broadway, third floor
Last Updated on Friday, 24 May 2013 13:27