Pay Your Utility Bills Online Using MyBUB!
MyBUB is the City of Boulder's utility account information and bill payment website.
Short for "My Boulder Utility Bill," MyBUB allows customers to:
- Pay utility bills online using American Express, Discover, MasterCard or Visa;
- Sign up to receive electronic bills instead of paper copies in the mail;
- View water usage history;
- View water budget information; and
- Access convenient links to water conservation information and city news.
To access your account information online, you will need your account and customer numbers.
These numbers are listed at the top of your water utility bill.
You do not have to register with MyBUB to pay your water utility bills online.
Visit the MyBUB website at: myboulderutilitybill.bouldercolorado.gov.
Hours, Location & Contact Information
Utility Billing Office
Boulder, CO 80302
P O Box 791
Boulder, CO 80306-0791
8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday
· Closed from 2 to 3 p.m. every Thursday ·
Bulk Water Purchases
The city has a coin-operated bulk water supply at the Municipal Service Center, 5050 E. Pearl Street.
Resale of water from the city's distribution system requires a permit. For more information, call 303-413-7100.
Last Updated on Thursday, 21 February 2013 09:34