Child Care Subsidies: CLIFF
The Child Care Subsidy and Enhanced Referrals Program (CCSR) provides financial assistance to qualifying low income families in Boulder, who are not eligible for CCCAP/GAP.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE
• You must be either working or in an eligible school/training activity to be eligible for the CLIFF program
• You must live in the City of Boulder
• You are eligible for a total of 72 months of benefits from the Certificate Program
• You must meet income requirements
APPLYING FOR CLIFF – WHAT DO YOU NEED?
• Completed application form (English and Spanish)
• Proof of residency in the City of Boulder: a copy of recent telephone bill, lease or other public service
• Mail the information to:
Child Care Subsidy and Referrals Program
2160 Spruce Street
Boulder, CO 80302
When we have received these materials , we will contact you for an appointment. You will need to bring with you to the meeting the following items:
• For each member of the household who is employed: Copies of all paychecks or stubs from the last three months OR a letter from your employer listing your gross income per pay period, the number of hours you work per week, how often you are paid and your rate of pay per pay period.
• For each member of the household who is in school/training: A letter from the school indicating that you are currently enrolled, when you are expected to finish your training, the program you are enrolled in, the skill/diploma/certificate you will obtain.
• Self employed adults will need to provide a copy of your most recent IRS statement
ONCE YOU ARE ENROLLED…
• Based upon your income and family size, we calculate the amount that you will pay to your child care provider. This is called the family fee. The CCSR will pay all costs beyond your family fee.
• Your provider is going to start receiving a monthly check from the CCSR program. The CLIFF payment is made directly to your child care provider.
• You are responsible for paying the family fee directly to the provider.
• Your authorization for the CLIFF program will begin the first day of the month in which you are enrolled on the program only if you have not already paid the child care fees for that month. If you have paid the fees for the month, payment will begin the next month.
• Each time you enroll or re-certify with the CLIFF program, you will receive a new Payment Certificate that lists your child’s name, the child care provider, the amount we will pay to the child care provider, and the dates you are eligible for the program. Please keep this Payment Certificate for your records.
• You are responsible for notifying the CCSR program within 30 days of any changes to your circumstances such as new address, new telephone number, new child care provider, or different child care schedule. Failure to inform the program of these changes can result in dis-enrollment from the program and payment of any fees accrued once dis-enrolled.
For more information on CLIFF, please call 303-441-3564 or email
Last Updated on Wednesday, 15 May 2013 10:31