The City of Boulder Parks and Recreation Department is committed to providing reduced admission rates for department programs and services to City of Boulder residents who meet eligibility criteria. This program is based on the requirements for the City Food Tax Rebate.
- You may qualify disabled individuals or children within the household without having to qualify the entire family unit/household
- If you have detailed question after reading the instructions below, please call 303 413-7200
Reduced Rate Program Benefits
- Drop-in rates to recreation centers, the Boulder Reservoir and outdoor pools are one-half price of the current published daily admission fee. Reduce rates can be applied to drop-in fees, punch passes or on the annual pass - full year (including monthly payment option)
- Adults or seniors may take a maximum of one class in each of the four program sessions (winter, spring, summer and fall) at one-half the published resident fee. Registration by phone or walk in.
- Youth (18 and under) may take a maximum of two classes each session (winter, spring, summer and fall) at one-half published resident fee. Registration by phone or walk in.
BENEFIT NOTES: Private lessons and some sponsored classes/summer camps are not eligible under this program. Programs and fees for the Flatirons Golf Course are not eligible.
The reduced rate Application was created in order to maintain confidentiality and allow a greater number of citizens to apply. Use the translate this page link at the bottom (left side) of this web page to convert to Spanish, French, etc.
Please answer the following two questions to help you decide if you qualify
1) I live in the city limits in the City of Boulder (a Boulder zip code does not guarantee city limits.)
YES move to question #2. No. Sorry, you do not qualify.
2) I fall into one of the following categories:
- Family unit (with at least one child 18 or younger living in the household)
- An adult with a disability and annual income less than $32,100
- Senior (age 62 or over) and annual income less than $32,100
YES Complete the application. No. Sorry, you do not qualify.
Begin with the general 2013_Application.pdf Once you have reviewed the application you can find the qualifing documents (page 2), and print any of the following forms needed:
||Hand Deliver to:
Parks & Recreation Dept
Reduced Rate Program
P.O. Box 791
Boulder CO 80306
Parks & Recreation Administration Offices
Boulder CO 80304
8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday - Friday
Confidential FAX: 303 413-7276
back to top
Last Updated on Friday, 15 February 2013 12:54