Circus, Carnival or Menagerie License Instructions
1) An applicationmust be completely filled out and signed.
2) A certificate of insurance listing worker's compensation coverage and minimum limits of $150,000 for any one person and $600,000 for any one accident, with a public property damage insurance minimum of $100,000 for any one accident.
3) A sales tax deposit in the amount of $500 (cash or certified funds only) must be submitted.
4) If mechanical rides or attractions are a part of the business, then the applicant must submit a letter certifying that no operator is under the age of 18 years old.
5) A fee of $395 per day must accompany the completed application.
6) The applicant must provide proof of applying for/obtaining a city sales tax license (303-441-3050).
7) An application must be received at least 30 days prior to the event.
For more information please e-mail or call the Licensing division:
Last Updated on Friday, 11 January 2013 09:51