Itinerant Merchant (door-to-door) License Instructions
1) An application must be completely filled out and signed.
2) The applicant must submit a list of all persons (full name, home address and date of birth) and copies of valid identification cards (driver’s licenses preferred) for all listed person working in the City of Boulder.
3) A sales tax deposit in the amount of $500 (cash or certified funds only) must be submitted.
4) A fee of $52 for license application and $7 per person for background checks must accompany the completed application (this is the fee for 2013).
5) The applicant must provide proof of applying for/obtaining a city sales tax license (call 303-441-3050 for assistance).
6) An application must be received at least two weeks prior to beginning sales. A late fee of $200.00 will be charged for all applications that are submitted after the deadline.
For additional licensing questions, please e-mail or call the Licensing division:
Last Updated on Friday, 11 January 2013 09:49