How to Apply
Recruitment is closed for 2013 positions.
If you have been nominated for a position:
- Send your reply (confirmation or decline) to
by May 7, 2013. Acceptance of a position is a commitment to work the full five weeks. A maximum of two planned absences are allowed. Please plan your commitments accordingly.
- All confirmed candidates will be sent information regarding pre-employment orientation with Human Resources staff during which you will file hiring paperwork. This session must be completed by May 29, 2013.
- Collect your personal equipment (pants, boots, backpack, work gloves, rain jacket, sunscreen, water bottles) and make sure your boots are comfortable and broken in. A mid-weight shoe is adequate – something with good traction and support that fits well.
- If you’re going to buy a bus pass, keep your receipt to submit for reimbursement.
Session One employees may purchase a June pass and one 10-ride ticket book for reimbursement
Session Two employees may purchase four 10-ride ticket books for reimbursement
- Get ready for a challenging and rewarding experience!
Program Campus Address: 4201 Broadway – Wonderland Lake Trailhead
Session One reports to work on June 3, 9:00 am – noon, with regular hours T-F 8:00 am-3:30 pm.
Session Two reports to work on July 10, 9:00 am – noon, with regular hours T-F 8:00 am-3:30 pm.
- Refer to your Information Sheet for other important details.
I’m on the program wait list. What else can I do this summer?
In the Boulder area, there are lots of options for getting involved with outdoor learning and service! The following programs and resources offer great opportunities to consider.
[These links are provided for information purposes only. These programs are not affiliated with the Junior Ranger Program and do not comprise an exhaustive list of opportunities in the Boulder area.]
If a position becomes available, you will be contacted by phone to invite your participation. Thank you for your interest in the Junior Ranger Program!
Last Updated on Tuesday, 30 April 2013 15:22