Planning Board Previous Agendas, Minutes and Memos
For each meeting, you will find the meeting agenda, memorandums, an audio recording and approved minutes. However, not all memos and corresponding attachments are available online. Call 303-441-1880 if you can't find what you're looking for.
May 2, 2013
April 24, 25 and 26, 2013
- Boulder Creek Commons Annexation and Site Review
April 18, 2013
- Study Session: Boulder Creek Commons
- Critical Facilities Ordinance
April 4, 2013
- Boulder History Museum
- 820 Lee Hill Dr.
March 21, 2013
- Use Review for eTown
- Concept Review for Outlook Hotel site
- Access Management and Parking Strategy
February 21, 2013
- Study Session
- Inclusionary Housing Ordinance
- Civic Area Update
February 7, 2013
- Concept Review for 0 Kalmia Townhomes
- Annexation of 2156 Tamarack Ave.
- Concept Review of Kum & Go at Foothills Pkwy and Diagonal Hwy
- Site and Use Review for Washington Village II at 1215 Cedar Ave
January 24, 2013
- Concept Review for 1301 Walnut Street
- Site Review for Landmark Lofts, Phase II, 970 28th Street
January 17, 2013
- Public hearing to consider Site Review request, no. LUR2012-00079, for the demolition and redevelopment of the existing Golden Buff Hotel (1725 28th Street) and Eads Newsstand (1715 28th Street).
January 3, 2013
- 3085 Bluff Street Concept Plan Review
- Public Hearing regarding ordinance amendment to Section 9-8-6 "Occupancy Equivalencies for Group Residences", B.R.C. 1981
- Special Meeting to finalize the Annual Planning Board Letter to City Council
December 6, 2012
- Public hearing and recommendation to City Council on proposed amendments to Title 9, “Land
Use Regulation,” B.R.C. 1981, to change the use standards and floor area ratio (FAR) limitations
for the Mixed Use-4 (MU-4) zone district in Boulder Junction.
November 27, 2012
November 15, 2012
- Request for public and Planning Board comment on a proposal to redevelop the existing Boulder Outlook Hotel.
- Public hearing to consider Site Review for the construction of a multi-family, mixed-use development at 5460-5485 Spine Road
November 1, 2012
- Request for citizen, staff and Planning Board comment on a proposal to redevelop the former
Army Reserve Training Center site.
- Public hearing for consideration of Site Review application for the Trailhead
project, a proposal to redevelop the former Junior Academy site at 2641 Fourth St.
October 25, 2012: Meeting Cancelled
October 18, 2012
- Public hearing for consideration of site review amendment at 1906 28th Street for Trader Joe's grocery store
- Public hearing andconsideration of site review application to relocate John's restaurant to 2014 Pearl St.
October 4, 2012
- Public hearing for annexation and initial zoning for the property located at 2475 Topaz Drive.
- Use review request to expand Tara Institute for the Performing Arts.
September 20, 2012
- Public hearing and consideration of an ordinance amending the floodplain regulations in Title 9 of the Boulder Revised Code, 1981
September 13, 2012
- Continued public hearing for the consideration of a Site Review approval for redevelopment of the former Daily Camera production facility that spans from 1048 Pearl to 1023 Walnut.
September 6, 2012
- Use Review: St. Paul’s United Methodist Church, 4215 Grinnell
- Use Review: 205 Canyon (formerly the Watershed School)
August 23, 2012
- Viewpoint Office Park Use Review
- Alpha Chi Omega Site Review for Height Modification and Nonconforming Use Review
August 16, 2012
- Public hearing to consider a resolution concerning the proposed development of the properties located at 5399 Kewanee Drive and 5697 South Boulder Road commonly referred to as the Hogan-Pancost site.
July 26, 2012 and continuation on August 2
- Public hearing AND continuation for the consideration of a Site Review approval for redevelopment of the former Daily Camera production facility that spans from 1048 Pearl to 1023 Walnut.
July 19, 2012
- 2013-2018 Capital Improvements Program (CIP)
- Concept Plan, no. LUR2012-00031, for the development two hotels; one full service hotel with 212 guest rooms and one extended stay hotel with 137 guest rooms to be located at 1725 28th Street, currently the Golden Buff site.
June 14, 2012
- Votja Farm (also known as Northfield Village) Annexation Agreement (#LUR1999-AZ009)
- Amendments to Chapter 9-12, “Subdivision,” of Title 9, “Land Use Code” B.R.C. 1981 to eliminate the utility signature requirements on final subdivision plats.
May 17, 2012
- Avery Brewery Site and Use Review
- Fire Master Plan
May 3, 2012
- 950 28th Street (Frist Christian Church)
- Zoning map designations (RH-2)
April 19, 2012
- Gunbarrel Flats
- Chautauqua Collaborative Stewardship Framework
April 5, 2012
- 1852 Arapahoe Use Review
- Province (950 28th Street) Use Review
March 15, 2012
- 2641 4th Street (Junior Academy) Concept Plan
- Boulder Creek Floodplain Mapping Study
Last Updated on Thursday, 09 May 2013 15:29