All events on University Hill and Pearl Street require permits
If you are planning any type of event, contact
to ensure you have the appropriate permits.
Types of Permits Include:
- Advocacy permits - for noncommercial purposes such as political advocacy, non-commercial fundraising and petitioning the government.
- Ambulatory vending - for artists, balloon sales, flower sales, shoe shines, etc.
- Event permits - small and large
- Personal services permits - such as massage, psychic readings, face painting, etc.
- Special entertainment permits - for entertainers using fire, knives, whips, or equipment taller than 6 feet such as ladders, unicycles, slack ropes, etc.
- Sidewalk sale permits
for information about how to get your permits or 303-413-7315
City of Boulder
Downtown University Hill Management Division / Parking Services
1500 Pearl Street, Suite 302
Boulder, CO 80302
Last Updated on Wednesday, 25 July 2012 06:40