The Current Funding program reflects an investment strategy fixed at current funding levels, $304.2 million from 2008 through 2025. Over 88 percent of these funds are for maintenance of the existing transportation system.
Visit the Transportation Funding page for an overview of the past and current funding of the Boulder's transportation system.
The Current Funding:
- Maintains the safety and maintenance/operations priority for investment;
- Maintains programmatic enhancements for all modes;
- Prioritizes the limited capital improvement funds in high-demand city and regional travel corridors;
- Maintains the current, high frequency Community Transit Network bus service (HOP, SKIP, JUMP, BOUND, DASH, BOLT, STAMPEDE);
- Preserves the existing Eco Pass program (RTD's bus pass program) and TDM efforts to promote and encourage alternatives to driving alone; and
- Increases regional emphasis by initiating actions to support a Boulder County transit vision and regional corridor improvements.
Compare Current Funding to the other two investment packages.
Last Updated on Tuesday, 26 February 2013 14:29