Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Who do I contact about bike and pedestrian facilities maintenance (including removal of dead animals)?
Call 303-413-4177 and press #3 to report a sidewalk hazard or #4 to report a bikeway issue.
Q: Who do I contact to report a close call or accident?
- Use the online Close Call Comment form
- Call the City of Boulder hotline at 303-441-4272
- Call the City of Boulder Police Department at 303-441-4444 to report an accident or an incident that requires enforcement: .
Q: When is the next Bike to Work Day?
Q: How do I get involved in Bike to Work Day and Walk and Bike Month?
Q: Where can I get a bike or transit map and Eco Pass Extra stickers?
- Maps and stickers can be picked up at the GO Boulder offices, 1739 Broadway, second floor.
- The maps, stickers and bus schedules can be mailed. For the full-size bike map, a check for $3 per map is needed in advance.
- Maps are available online
- Remember that the Eco Pass Extra sticker is only good when attached to the back of an Eco Pass.
Q: How much do the maps cost?
- All transit maps and schedules and wallet-sized bike maps are free.
- Full-sized Bike/Ped map costs are (based on a 2008 City of Boulder tax rate of 8.16 percent):
- $3.00 each (1 - 49 maps) or $2.76 before tax
- $2.95 each (50 - 99 maps) or $2.71 before tax
- $2.90 each (100 - 149 maps) or $2.66 before tax
- $2.85 each (150 or 199) or $2.62 before tax
- $2.75 each (200 or more) or $2.53 without tax
Q: How do I order transit schedules?
- If you need just a few for one time, GO Boulder staff can send those to you or you can pick them up at the GO Boulder offices, 1739 Broadway, second floor
- For larger quantities and for easy reordering, contact RTD's
Q: Are there bike facilities and maps for the area east of 75th Street?
- Bike maps are available for the U.S. 36 Corridor which includes Louisville, Lafayette and Broomfield. They are available from the 36 Commuting Solutions website.
- The Boulder Area Trails Coalition http://www.batco.org/ has a countywide trails map that also shows bike routes.
Q: Can you tell me which bus to take?
- Visit www.RTD-Denver.com or call RTD at 303-299-6000.
- Or click on the "Bus" menu tab on the left of this page, especially for HOP, HOP 2 Chautauqua, SKIP, JUMP, BOUND, DASH, STAMPEDE and BOLT information.
Q: Can you use your Eco Pass for the Rockies and BroncosRide?
No, you can not.
Q: Can I use my Eco Pass to go on the skyRide to DIA?
Yes. If you have an Eco Pass, there is a $5 fee to take the skyRide to DIA, but there is no fare with your Eco Pass for your return trip.
Q: How much does parking cost?
Consult the city's parking website for up-to-date information or call 303-413-7300.
Last Updated on Thursday, 07 March 2013 17:09