11th and Arapahoe
The city parking lot adjacent to the Main Library on Arapahoe Avenue has a pay-by-space parking system. Non-library users are required to pay for their parking at the designated pay stations. Library customers using the library may park for free for three hours.
- $1.25/hour for non-library users
- Three hour maximum parking time allowed for both paid and non-paid parking
- Enforced 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Saturday
Easy to Use:
- Park in a numbered space; remember your space number
- Proceed to a pay station
- Select your space number, then press the # key
- Pay with either coins or tokens (no change given) or credit card (Press silver buttons if you wish to add more than 1 hour.)
- Print by pressing the green button to print receipt
- Display the receipt face up on passenger side dash
Many Ways to Pay:
- Coins & Tokens* (No Change Given)
- Credit Card
For More Information
* Parking tokens are available from City of Boulder Parking Services located at 1500 Pearl St., Suite 302
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Who can park for free? Library customers may park for free for three hours. A library customer is defined as a person in the premises of the library and using the library during that specific visit.
- Who must pay? Anyone parking in the 11th Street and Arapahoe Avenue parking lot for any reason other than using the library on Monday – Saturday, 9 a.m. – 7 p.m., must pay for parking.
- How will it be enforced? Parking Managmenet Officers will monitor the lot Monday - Saturday, 9 a.m. - 7 p.m. All vehicles parked longer than three hours will be ticketed, except Saturdays when there is no maximum.
- What is the time limit? The time limit is three hours for both paid and non-paid parking. Anyone parked in a space for over three hours (except Saturday) will be ticketed.
City of Boulder
Downtown University Hill Management Division / Parking Services
1500 Pearl Street, Suite 302
Boulder, CO 80302
Last Updated on Wednesday, 25 July 2012 06:46