Pay Your Utility Bill
Charges for water, wastewater and flood control services are billed to Boulder utility customers each month. Customer billing dates are determined by the area of town where the customer's property is located and when the meter is read to create a bill. All payments are due within ten days after receiving a utility bill.
||Pay your bill online.
|Pay by Mail
||Mail your bill payment using the return envelope provided.
|Pay by Phone
||Call 888-601-3012 during regular business hours to pay your bill using a credit or debit card.
|Pay in Person
||Pay your bill in person at the Utility Billing Office during regular business hours.
|Deposit your bill in the Utility Billing drop-box, located on the north side of the Municipal Building at 1777 Broadway.
|You can set up recurring payments that are automatically withdrawn from your checking or savings account, or your debit or credit card, ten days after the billing date each month. Please call Utility Billing at 303-441-3260 to setup a Recurring Payment Plan (see below for more information).
Recurring Payment Plans
The City of Boulder offers two simple and convenient ways for you to pay your monthly water bill using your bank or credit account.
1. Recurring Bank Account Debit Program
Monthly payments are automatically deducted from your bank account.
2. Recurring Credit Card Program
Monthly payments are automatically deducted from your American Express, MasterCard, or VISA account.
- You will continue to receive your normal water bill about 10 days before the stated amount will be deducted from your account.
- You will not incur any additional costs by using the Recurring Bank Account Debit or Recurring Credit Card programs.
- Call the City of Boulder's Utility Billing Office at 303-441-3260 to register. Office hours are from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- If you are paying your bills using your bank or a third-party payment service, please make sure to provide both the seven-digit customer number and 10-digit account number when setting up a recurring payment plan.
Financial Hardship Payment Arrangements
In case of financial hardship, contact the Utility Billing Office to request arrangements for an extended payment term. Utility charges are ultimately the liability of the property owner and, if unpaid, water service may be discontinued. Utility Billing staff will work with you to help maintain your water service during periods of financial hardship.
Last Updated on Monday, 29 April 2013 15:07